What our customers are saying!

"Having spent a few short days trying to find a replacement for my cherished (nay, loved) FX45, I'd experienced a wide spectrum of treatment: from being made to feel like the most important person for precisely however long it took for them to determine I wasn't going to buy what I didn't want to debating with my Wife if perhaps we looked too poor to deserve their attention; an experience that eventually resulted in being thrown into a car and told to "take it for a spin" by myself. All in all -- not unexpected I 'spose. Disheartened but not defeated, I continued down my shortlist and drove to Elliot Bay Auto Brokers. First impressions are huge and the showroom alone made me grin; heck, nobody actually jumped us! We browsed for a few minutes and finally beckoned to who turned out to be Jim, who happily strolled over and asked if he could help. Less than 90 minutes later, I'd test driven multiple cars, chosen a new one, traded in my FX and arranged great credit."

No comments:

Post a Comment